top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Public·15 members
Vladimir Lukin
Vladimir Lukin

How to Download Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 for Free and Enjoy the Blissful Melody

Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3: The Ultimate Devotional Song for Sai Baba Lovers

If you are a devotee of Sai Baba, the revered saint and spiritual master of India, you might have heard of Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3. This is a popular devotional song that praises and worships Sai Baba and expresses the love and gratitude of his followers. The song is sung by Hamsar Hayat Nizami, a famous Sufi singer and musician who is known for his soulful and melodious voice. The song is part of the album Baba Teri Shirdi Mein, which was released in 2018 by Times Music.

Deewana tera aaya baba mp3

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbytlly.com%2F2tNCT9&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2sRMiwrw3PXSkvFihe8yhf

In this article, we will tell you more about Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3, its meaning and significance, its lyrics and translation, and how to download it for free and enjoy the blissful melody. We will also give you some tips on how to listen to the song and experience the divine presence of Sai Baba in your life.

What is Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3?

Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 is a Hindi language song that means "Your crazy lover has come to your Shirdi". Shirdi is the town in Maharashtra where Sai Baba lived and performed his miracles. The song is a bhajan, which is a type of devotional song that expresses love and devotion to a deity or a guru. The song is composed in a traditional style with harmonium, tabla, dholak, and other instruments. The song has a duration of 14:35 minutes and has a soothing and uplifting effect on the listeners.

What is the Meaning and Significance of Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3?

Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 is a song that celebrates the glory and grace of Sai Baba, who is considered as an incarnation of God by his devotees. The song describes the feelings and emotions of a devotee who has come to Shirdi to seek the blessings and guidance of Sai Baba. The song also narrates some of the stories and teachings of Sai Baba, such as his miracles, his compassion, his equality, his simplicity, and his universal message of love and peace.

The song is significant because it reflects the faith and devotion of millions of Sai Baba followers across the world. The song also inspires and motivates the listeners to follow the path of Sai Baba and live a life of service, kindness, honesty, and humility. The song also invokes the presence and protection of Sai Baba in the lives of his devotees.

What are the Lyrics and Translation of Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3?

Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 has beautiful and meaningful lyrics that praise and worship Sai Baba. The lyrics are in Hindi and Urdu languages, which are commonly spoken in India and Pakistan. The lyrics are written by Hamsar Hayat Nizami himself, who is also the singer and composer of the song. The lyrics are composed of various verses and choruses that express the love and devotion of the devotee to Sai Baba.

Here are the lyrics and translation of Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3:

Deewana tera aaya baba teri Shirdi mein

Your crazy lover has come to your Shirdi

Aao aao Sai pyare mere aao aao

Come come Sai my beloved come come

Aao aao Sai pyare mere aao aao

Come come Sai my beloved come come

Tere dar pe sar jhukaya baba maine

I bowed my head at your doorstep Baba

Tere dar pe sar jhukaya baba maine

I bowed my head at your doorstep Baba

Tere naam ka jap kiya baba maine

I chanted your name Baba

Tere naam ka jap kiya baba maine

I chanted your name Baba

Tere darshan ki tamanna thi baba mujhko

I had a desire to see you Baba

Tere darshan ki tamanna thi baba mujhko

I had a desire to see you Baba

Tune bulaya aur main chala aaya baba tujhko

You called me and I came to you Baba

Tune bulaya aur main chala aaya baba tujhko

You called me and I came to you Baba

How to Download Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 for Free?

If you want to listen to Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 on your device, you can download it for free from various online platforms. Here are some of the ways to download Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 for free:

• You can download it from JioSaavn, which is a popular music streaming app that offers a wide range of songs in different languages and genres. You can find Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 on JioSaavn by searching for the song name or the album name. You can also subscribe to JioSaavn Pro to listen to the song offline and without ads.

• You can download it from Wynk Music, which is another popular music streaming app that offers a variety of songs and podcasts. You can find Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 on Wynk Music by searching for the song name or the album name. You can also set the song as your Hello Tune on Wynk Music for free.

• You can download it from YouTube, which is the largest video sharing platform that offers millions of videos and songs. You can find Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 on YouTube by searching for the song name or the singer name. You can also use a YouTube downloader app or website to convert and download the song as an MP3 file.

How to Listen to Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 and Experience the Divine Presence of Sai Baba?

Deewana Tera Aaya Baba Mp3 is not just a song, but a prayer and a meditation that connects you with Sai Baba